Let us show you what we're made of!
What can you expect from your Kean Health result report?
- Our DNA tells the story of our physical, emotional, and overall well-being. It’s kind of like the backstory of why we are the way we are. Understanding our DNA doesn’t just give us fun facts about our genetic makeup, but also gives you practical insights into how our genes impact our overall health and well-being.
- A gene is the basic physical and functional unit of heredity, and they are made up of DNA. Did you know that in humans, genes can vary in size from a few hundred DNA bases to more than 2 million bases?
- Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium ed ut perspiciatis unde omnis
- Your gut microbiome is an ecosystem of good and bad bacteria living in your belly. It impacts your digestive system and influences your physical and emotional well-being.
- Your gut is a key producer of some essential nutrients such as certain amino acids, vitamins, and short-chain fatty acids (SCFAs) to name a few. We call these “The Good Guys” because these essential nutrients provide energy that promotes the healthy functioning of your gut lining cells and can even help you reduce inflammation in your gut. There are a few things in life that we want to be fast - our commute home from work in the evening and our metabolism. While we can’t help with the traffic on your commute home, Kean Health can help you to understand how your gut affects your metabolism.